We practice six critical project management steps when engaged in the procurement phase and construction phase services:
- Negotiate a fair contract and make sure that the project scope, price, and time are realistic.
- Build from complete, coordinated construction documents and update schedules regularly and realistically.
- Attend and participate in jobsite meetings, while insisting upon accurate and timely minutes and obtaining commitments.
- Document changes, events, and incidents at the time they occur while insisting on communication and accountability. We include in every communication what is required, what the deadlines are, and what the consequences are.
- Create and maintain dialogue with project participants in ways that make the owner’s position known and insist on timely responses.
- Address and resolve disputes proactively and reasonably during the construction phase.